WELCOME

Thank You for visiting my site!!
If you click on a photo, it wll enlarge it for better viewing.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Joe, this is for you

Need a little humor or those tid-bits of info that either make you say 'ummmm' or 'gee, I could use that in a conversation, then check out my husband's blog Joe Zuba is the name and talking his his game. Ok, pretty bad, but that's what his blog is all about. Joeyzspeakeasy. Soon I will be telling you about a book he has written as soon as I know it will be out for purchase. It's in the final stages now with the publisher. Lighthearted, fun, witty and sarcastic is what it's all about.

2 comments:

JoeZ said...

Roe: Thanks for tootin your horn for my blog and book. Love ya.

Dawnll said...

Just wanted to let you know there is an award for you on my site, hope you enjoy!