WELCOME

Thank You for visiting my site!!
If you click on a photo, it wll enlarge it for better viewing.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Texas Retreat



June 4-6, 2009...what a fantastic time!!..I arrived on the 3rd which worked out even better for me. We were having a baby shower for Krissy and since there was a problem with my room assignment, the manager gave us the conference room for the shower!!..I couldn't sleep, so there I was in the middle of the night decorating for the party..

The girls started arriving on Thursday and what a joy to meet them in person. Lisa I had met once before on her trip to Disney a couple years back and it was exciting to give her a hug once again. What a great bunch of girls!!..Crazy, fun caring and loving. Once everyone got to the hotel, we had Krissy's baby shower. She was so surprised; what a treat to see the look on her face!!..Later that day, we had our pizza party!! Yep, pizza and beer for me!!..lol..

Friday was convention day!!..As you can see, we had these cute pink shirts to wear, but missing are the boas that Trisha brought for us. They were cute, but just to itchy to wear more than 10 seconds..lol..

There will be more about my trip and hopefully I can get the videos posted for you to see. Did I say these girls were crazy??..lol

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous group of ladies! So glad you got to experience this and I just love you all to pieces!!!

Trisha said...

Hi sweets! I love that picture:) We had a great time, didn't we? It was so nice to finally get to squeeze you! Love you!

lisa said...

It was a fantastic time and I'm so glad I got to spend time with you again...kind of lessens the regrets I hold from the first time we met...kind of...:) I love ya my Queen!!

JeNn said...

Awwww! Love ya Roe!! :0)

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

Great picture to display, roe! I had such a great time and it was such a pleasure to finally see you; face to face!! After all these years, you are exactly as I had thought!