WELCOME

Thank You for visiting my site!!
If you click on a photo, it wll enlarge it for better viewing.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Month Long Birthday Party at HYWWP!!

Yep, it's a month long birthday party at HYWWP for ME!!!!..On July 12th I will be 60 years old. No small feat considering all the health issues I've been though. It was earlier in the year that I mentioned to the girls at 'Paper' that I was throwing a birthday party with me giving away the gifts. For every challenge you do, you will be entered to win a RAK for that challenge. Also, because 'it's my party', I'm giving away a RAK whenever something tells me I should!!..

Please check out this link for the awesome newsletter that our Jenny put together.

Become an active member and jump into the fun!!!

2 comments:

erin said...

It's a great month! So happy to help you celebrate!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

oh yeah! and the RAK's have started! You are such a generous person roe! i wish i woulda thought of this! I coulda cleaned out my stash! :-)))