WELCOME

Thank You for visiting my site!!
If you click on a photo, it wll enlarge it for better viewing.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

May Arts Sponsor Challenge


January's sponsor at Have Your Way With Paper is May Arts who sent the design team an awesome collection of ribbons.  All ribbons shown on this layout are from them.  Pretty cool, arent' they?

I did another layout, this time with Nina and...I made the flowers using May Art ribbons.
Again, all ribbons are from this great sponsor. 
 
The first thing I thought of when I saw this photo was 'attitude' so, that is what I went with.  I wanted something fun and funky to go with Nina's attitude.  The frame was cut using my Cricut Expressions and Accent Essentials cartridge.

1 comment:

LAT CREATOR said...

Roe, how sweet. I love the ribbons & they way you used them on your layouts.

Leslie