WELCOME

Thank You for visiting my site!!
If you click on a photo, it wll enlarge it for better viewing.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenge-Wedding


Here is a card I made for this weeks challenge at Cuttlebug Challenge.  All week the fantastic design team has been awing viewers with their wedding projects, so I thought I'd jump right in and have some fun with a couple new embossing folders I bought today at Stampfest.  The card was stamped with my new folder, Poka Dots.  Swiss Dots is my favorite, so it's no wonder that this had to be in my stash.  Once I embossed the white vellum with Scrollwork (another new folder), I attached a solid white cardstock so that I could cut out the center for both; for that I used a Nestability. I was then able to pop dot this on top of the Poka Dots and achieved the looked I was trying to get. Using my printer, I typed Always and Forever and cut that with a Nestability.  Again, using pop dots, I centered it on top of the Poka Dots. After that, it was a matter of decorating.

6 comments:

BettyBee said...

This is a beauty!! So elegant and LOVE the Cuttlebug folder!! That butterfly and his little pearl trail is the perfect accent ♥ Those roses are just gorgeous!! Totally ROE-mantic, and perfect for the Wedding Week at Cuttlebug Challenge!

Hugs!
Betty

Katt said...

Just beautiful Roe!! Love those folders....must get my hands on tha scroll one!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Very pretty card. Wasn't the Cuttlebug Wedding Affaire awesome.
Loved your window effect and the roses are gorgeous.

Meda said...

Lovely card, Roe. Thank you for joining us. I hope everything is ok on your end. Hugs from Romania.

Anonymous said...

Completly `Beautiful`Roe!!!
I love the roses!!!
Hope your are well:)

Thanks for joining in with the cuttlebug challenges fabulous to see you !!!!!

Terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Enjoy the rest of your week:)x

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice thanks for sharing