WELCOME

Thank You for visiting my site!!
If you click on a photo, it wll enlarge it for better viewing.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Be Inspired Wednesday #102

Our sponsor this week at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot is Whoopsi Daisy who gave us the cutest digital stamps. 

For my card, I colored in this cute little girl with my Copic marker and added just a little dab of Stickles to her bow.  My flowerpot was cut using a Sizzix die and embossed with the Herringbone embossing folder, branches from my Martha Stewart punch and flowers from Wild Orchard.  The blue border was embossed with my Swiss Dot embossing folder and designed with my Marth Steward border punch. Cardstock used is from Prima


Be sure to stop by Cuttlebug Challeng Blogspot to see what our Design Team has to share with you today!!
Don't forget to take our Be Inspired Wednesday challenge and you may win a prize from our sponsor, Whoopsi Daisy!!

No comments: