WELCOME

Thank You for visiting my site!!
If you click on a photo, it wll enlarge it for better viewing.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

HoneyBee Showcase 12/8

First I would like to thank EAD Designs for being our sponsor at Betty Bee's Buzz this week!!  For my challenge, I chose these cute and easy to use birthday sentiments.  I love that they are repositionable since I usually don't get it right the first time.  I also used one of my 'new' toys!..Sew Easy and guess what?  It is easy!  I am not a sewer, but this tool did two things for me.  First, it allowed me to stitch on my cardstock since I have no luck with my mini sewing machine. Second, because this is hand done and takes time, it made me sit down and relax!..I was surprised how relaxing it was and I was able to watch a Christmas movie on TV!  For my tag, I used a Cuttlebug cut and emboss plate.  Then, using my second 'new' toy, I made a brad with I-Top using a piece of the same paper that I stitched.  Don't you just love easy placement stickers and new toys to make a quick card?


Be sure to see what our HoneyBees have for you this week!!

 Make sure to leave a comment to be entered into December's giveaway and play along with us as EAD Designs has generously decided to give away a $20 gift certificate to their store!!! That's a lot of vinyl/stickers!

1 comment:

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

what a pretty card! i love the hand stitching!