WELCOME

Thank You for visiting my site!!
If you click on a photo, it wll enlarge it for better viewing.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

HoneyBee Showcase 1-26

What a fun technique I just learned!!..Thank you to Tori for showing us how to do any easy silhouette on Betty Bees Buzz Motivation Monday.

I found a Christmas photo of Ian and mom puckering up to kiss.  How perfect!!  After cutting out the two heads, I pained them with Americana Deco Art acrylic paint.  So easy!!!  After it was dried, I then painted in the opposite direction. 



Head over to Betty Bees Buzz to see what our design team has to share with you and give it a try!!..We would love to see you Silhouette!

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Rosemary
This is such a cool technique and I love your take on it.
You were one of the very first people who helped me when I first started blogging and making cards for a blog. (the embossed paste tutorial).
So if you have time to pop on over to my blog I have something for you.
http://whatwasoldisnewagain.blogspot.com
Myrna

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

roe that is the coolest thing iv'e seen! it looks absolutely FAB!!!