WELCOME

Thank You for visiting my site!!
If you click on a photo, it wll enlarge it for better viewing.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Be Inspired Wednesday #94 Cha Cha Cha

Because this week is CHA in Chicago, the Design Team was asked to do a fun project with a musical flair.   After looking through my Cricut cartridges, I found the cutest duckie in the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge.  With this cut, you also get the musical notes; how perfect was that! I embossed a white card with Swiss Dots and then lightly went over the embossing with blue ink from K&Company.  Martha Steward daisy flower was trimmed down, a little orange chalk on the duck, Stickles on the musical notes and some pearls to dress up 'miss' duckie. The butterflies were punched with my Fiskars punch, green Cor'dinations sanded for the bottom with computer print on vellum.  I thought blue google eyes would maker 'her' look even cuter..!!

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to check out Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot to see what our design team has to share with you. 

1 comment:

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

i love the little flower in the birdie's hair. it jsut makes it!