WELCOME

Thank You for visiting my site!!
If you click on a photo, it wll enlarge it for better viewing.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sponsor Challenge S.E.I.

S.E.I. was our sponsor for June and July at Have Your Way With Paper and wow!! they were so generous with their paper product.  I was able to choose the line 'Claire' and love the colors and prints and how well they all worked together.  I wish you could see the strands of gold in the plaid print!! 
If you would like to see what the other design team members at Have Your Way With Paper did, please stop by.  Each DT member received a different line and some also used SEI from their own stash to make some of the cutest layouts on the internet!
Products used: SEI, Martha Stewart, Prima, Spellbinders, Wrights Hem Tape, Fiskars, buttons and small flower unknown.

1 comment:

Myrna said...

Rosemary
These are absolutely adorable cards. Lovin' the colors.
Myrna