WELCOME

Thank You for visiting my site!!
If you click on a photo, it wll enlarge it for better viewing.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

HoneyBee Showcase April 6 Babies

Baby toes, baby cheeks..gotta love a baby!!..What other little creature do you get excited over when  he or she makes first little poopie?...lol..The funniest skit I ever saw was Bill Cosby (years ago) getting all excited about this 'new' thing the baby did.  Our very own Miss Betty has a brand new sweet smelling little granddaughter, Paisley.  Since our challenge this week has to do with 'babies', I did a layout of this precious little girl.  When I see Betty, I will give this layout to her.

For my layout I used my new embossing rubber mat and embossing tip. I love how it worked on vellum; sorry I don't remember what cartridge I used for the frame.  Paisley was done using Cursive 101.  The border was done with my Fiskars border punch.


Be sure to stop by Betty Bee's Buzz to see what the HoneyBees have for you today and take our baby challenge!

No comments: