WELCOME

Thank You for visiting my site!!
If you click on a photo, it wll enlarge it for better viewing.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Be Inspired Wednesday #52

Welcome to Be Inspired Wednesday! I want you to meet Wilma the Witch; isn't she the cutest?! Our sponsor this week is Digital Delights By LoubyLoo.  Wilma is a digital that your can color in with various mediums to give her the look you want.  For my Wilma, I used my Copics and decided to break away from the obvious colors of purple and black.
The cat and top bat are wooden pieces I bought last year and found them in my fall/halloween bin. Orange and black cardstock is from Core'dinations and embossed with the Harlequin ProvoCraft embossing folder. The borders are from Creative Imaginations.
Be sure to stop by Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot to see what our Design Team has for you this week.  Don't forget to show us your Fall or Halloween card by using Mr. Linky to link it for us to see.

Thank you Wendy, from Digital Delights and Core'dinations for being such great sponsors!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roe!!! your card is `spooktacular` TFS
Have a great week:)xxx

csroyal said...

Awesome card, Roe!! I love it. Great job!

csroyal said...

Love your colors on this, Roe!! Adorable card!

June Houck said...

Sweet card, Roe!