WELCOME

Thank You for visiting my site!!
If you click on a photo, it wll enlarge it for better viewing.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sunflowers and Dragonflies Challenge #12

Pull out the ATC size and create!!..I love doing ATCs because they are small and I get a quick satisfaction from doing them.

It's been a while since I used my Asian wood stamps so I thought I would do something with them.  Using black cardstock, the lady and branches were embossed with gold embossing powder from Custer's Last Stamp, Inc. Corners were punched using my Marvy punch and then metallic gold thread was used. Just to give my lady a little color, I used my Sharpie red pen to color in some of the flowers.  Once I was done, I felt like it needed something, so I grabbed my Moon Glow's Glitz Spray (Medieval Gold) that I've had for about 4 years!! I gave it one good spray.  Still something was missing...I took a cream color satin ATC and bordered the edges with my gold American Crafts metallic marker.  Adhered the two together and I knew I was done!!

Thank you Beth, for having another great challenge at Sunflowers and Dragonflies

Be sure to check out Beth's blog and see what the design team has to show you!

1 comment:

Beth Norman said...

Rosemary, thank you for another lovely creation using our challenge as an inspiration. I'm delighted to see you week after week. I really like the oriental ATC. I'm actually reading my 8th historical Chineese fiction and am learning so much about China's history. Lovely creation.