WELCOME

Thank You for visiting my site!!
If you click on a photo, it wll enlarge it for better viewing.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Be Inspired Wednesday #54

Welcome back to Be Inspired Wednesday at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot! This week I received some super fun Halloween cardstock from Basic Grey that was perfect for what I wanted to do.  Also, our featured sponsor this week is Tattered Angels and for that I received several pieces of chipboard with the 'bingo' card being the one I knew would fit right on my page.

Using DCWV cardstock, I sprayed with Dreamsicle Tattered Angels to give my background paper a one of a kind look.  Using my Cricut machine and the Paper Dolls cartridge, I cut the spider, spider web and tree. Cuttlebug corner punch was used and the tag was embossed with my Cuttlebug Harlequin embossing folder.  I played around with my PSP program getting my photo to have that 'ghost' look to it!! I wanted the tree branches and spider web to accent Nina's eyes!!

Be sure to stop by Cuttlebug Challenge blogspot to see what our design team has for you this week!!!

5 comments:

June Houck said...

Your LO is wonderful. The tree is terrific and placing the photo partially behind the spider web is genius! Very inspirational :)

BettyBee said...

Oh, WOW! You really nailed this challenge, girlfriend! Super job...I can't get over Nina looking through that web and tree!!! It is SPOOKY! Great use of all of the products, and I LOVE the 31 on the Bingo Card! LOVE IT!

csroyal said...

Holy Moly, Roe!! This is an amazing card!! So cool!

Shantaie said...

Rosemary, this is a delightfuly spooky page. I love how you popped the "i see you" on the side of the tree, very clever!

Nicecrane Designs said...

Oh my God, Roe, what a such creativity yours,,,,,,,,,,congratulatoins,,,,,, I have just design also 4 new Alice cards,,,,,,,with my new CS,,,,,,wowwwww happy to meet you.