WELCOME

Thank You for visiting my site!!
If you click on a photo, it wll enlarge it for better viewing.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Cuttle Your Pages Friday 10-1

It's that time again, to show you what we, at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot, are embossing today.  Our layouts reflects embossing on paper piecing and our scraproom!!..

The card I was working on is displayed at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot for our Be Inspired Wednesday challenge.  Be sure to check out Wednesday and take the challenge; you may win one of two Cricut cartridges.

Here is my layout using Winter Frolic cartridge for my paper piecing.  I love how easy having a Cricut makes for doing paper piecing since I hate cutting..

Stop by Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot for our Cuttle Your Pages Friday to see what our Design Team has to share with your today!!

No comments: