WELCOME

Thank You for visiting my site!!
If you click on a photo, it wll enlarge it for better viewing.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Cuttle Your Pages Friday 10-8

This week is Breast Cancer Awareness at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot, so for my layout I decided to show what I do to get the word out. Our theme was to emboss vellum which is perfect for the soft look I was going for.


Showing is a business card that I make and leave it around town at those stops to the restrooms and/or the table I was sitting out while visiting a restaurant.

My husband took one to work so that it could be put on the Carousel Bulletin board for everyone to see.

Maggie, owner of Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot, has decided to make some changes on the blog.  This will be the last day for Cuttle Your Pages and Saturday will be the last day for Cuttin' Up Saturday.  Though I won't be highlighting this feature of embossing on layouts at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot, please be sure to stop by my blog and see what I have to share with you.

No comments: