WELCOME

Thank You for visiting my site!!
If you click on a photo, it wll enlarge it for better viewing.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Be Inspired Wednesday #107

Keeping with the Halloween theme at Passionately Artistic (formally Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot), I created this cute little tri-fold step card.  This is one of my favorite designed cards to make because it's so easy and works for any occasion.

Take a 8 1/2 x 11 card stock and it cut lenghtwise. This will give you two cards to work with.  Score at 1 1/2 (valley) 3 (mountain) 2 1/2 (valley).  All strips of card stock will be 4 inches in length.  First cut at 1 1/4, second at 2 3/4, third at 2 1/4 and 4th cut at 3 1/2.  Now you are on your way to create and decorate in whatever theme you choose.

Using my Cricut and Design Studio, I was able to weld the word BOO.  The BOO is glued to the first fold and extends out to cover the rest of the card.  Normally, this size card would fit into an A2 size envelope, but I may have extended my scary ghost too much.  No problem; I'll just use a bigger envelope!
Stop by Passionately Artistic to see what our Design Team has to share with you today!

3 comments:

April said...

I love this very creative card! Thanks for the instructions too!

June Houck said...

A spooktacular project, Roe! I'll bet this was really fun to make :)

Minta's Creations said...

I Love your mini album. too cute. I tried to make one onetime and it turned out not to be so mini after I put 46 pictures in it. lol.
Minta

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/