WELCOME

Thank You for visiting my site!!
If you click on a photo, it wll enlarge it for better viewing.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Be Inspired Wednesday #96

Our challenge this week at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot was to do a project with acetate or acrylic. I used a transparent folding envelope box that was a perfect size for my 5x7 Asian folder, Plum Blossoms.  Once I cut the piece I needed from the box, I then adhered it to black cardstock.  For my geisha I used my Kimiko embossing folder and Core'dinations cardstock. After cutting her out, I outlined her with American Crafts Metallic Marker and then brushed across the embossing with my Palette inkpad, vintage cream. Once that was done, I used pop dots to adhere her to an embossed black cardstock that was done using my Bamboo folder. That cardstock was also lined using my American Crafts marker. I pop dot that to gold cardstock by DWVW and finally to a black card.  The finishing touch was adding a charm Orient Express from Blue Moon and Mizuhiki paper cord from Yasutomo and gold glitter glue on the fan.

Stop by Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot and see what our Design Team has to share with you this week!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Roe I love how you use those folders this week..TFI
Enjoy the rest of your week my `friend` :)x

June Houck said...

Super, Roe! I love your card :)