WELCOME

Thank You for visiting my site!!
If you click on a photo, it wll enlarge it for better viewing.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Cuttle Your Pages Friday August 13

Today I would like to show you how you can emboss a mat for your layout page. For my layout, I used brown Core'dination cardstock and my snowflake embossing folder. Because this is such a great cardstock to distress, I used my sanding block to bring out the under color. This is a very simple design by cutting two pieces of cardstock and designing the placement under my photo. If you are using a larger photo or want more mat coverage, simply prepare more cardstock to work with. I just wanted to show you how a simple technique can make such a difference on a layout page. Because our Be Inspired Wednesday challenge was to use acetate or acrylic, I embossed an acrylic ATC card, by Clear Scraps, with my Swiss Dot embossing folder to give a clean fun addition for my page. Printed cardstock is from My Minds Eye, date from Basic Grey; ribbon unknown. More dimension was added by using my EK Success Snowflake punch.

Please stop by Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot to see what our Design Team has to share with you for our Cuttle Your Pages Friday!!

1 comment:

June Houck said...

Roe, you knocked this one out of the park! You helped me think outside of the box; I tend to think a mat has to be the same distance from all 4 sides of the picture. Embossing really makes a LO "pop", and your snowflakes just come to life :)