WELCOME

Thank You for visiting my site!!
If you click on a photo, it wll enlarge it for better viewing.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Cuttle Your Pages Friday August 6

I am thrilled to announce a new feature at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot called Cuttle Your Pages Friday.  Each Friday, members of the Design Team will show you how to use your Cuttlebug Embossing Folders on your layout!
Today we are featuring embossed frames.



The two Cuttlebug embossing folders I used were Tiny Mosaic Texture and Grace's Frame. All brown cardstock is Core'dinations which is perfect for sanding. After sanding both, I added metallic rub-on by Craf-T Products for the mosaic frame. Using my X-Acto knife, I cut out the inside of Grace's Frame and for the oval, I used my Fiskars oval template. Once done, I taped the photos from behind the frame and then added Starform Gold Stickers. Other products used were Prima Printed cardstock, Wild Orchid Crafts, Martha Stewart heart sticker, Martha Stewart fan punch, Nestibilities, Dew Drop and Palette inkpads. Ribbon and bottoms, unknown.

Please stop by Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot to see what our Design Team has to share with you!!

1 comment:

- - Sheryl - - said...

I loved you page LO when I saw it on the main blog! Fabulous