WELCOME

Thank You for visiting my site!!
If you click on a photo, it wll enlarge it for better viewing.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Cuttle Your Pages Friday August 20

Wecome back to Cuttle Your Pages Friday!!

This week our challenge at Cuttlebug Challenge was to emboss titles on a layout.  Yep, that simple, but how many times do we forget to emboss those letters?  I know I keep forgetting and then when I'm done, I remember there was something I wanted to do.  For my layout, the title was cut using my Base Camp cartridge and Core'dinations cardsock.  I love how the Swiss Dots embossing folder works with this cardstock and sanding it makes it pop more!  Papers used were Me and My Big Ideas.



Here is a sample of chipboard I embossed and then I used rub-ons by Craf-T Products for color and a great affect.


Be sure to checkout what our Design Team has to share with you this week!

No comments: