WELCOME

Thank You for visiting my site!!
If you click on a photo, it wll enlarge it for better viewing.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas House

At the SWARM last weekend, I was told I would have a project to do.  I had no idea what that project was until this paper mache house was handed to me.  Kristi and Betty painted the houses brown, so mine was done for me.  Did you ever have one of those moments where you look at something and say 'what am I going to do with this?'  Well, that's what happened to me.  Betty and Kristi bought loads of  decorative ornaments, but I still had no idea of where I was going with my project. 

The roof was the problem.  How do I cover this roof??  I used a Martha Stewart punch and made strips and more strips until every section was covered.  Not an easy task.  After choosing my paper, I found myself going into the gingerbread look, so that is what I ran with.  Thanks to Betty, I have a fireplace!..Though I did mumble under my breath a few times, ok, maybe out loud too, I am please with the end result.  I think we all need a challenge once in a while, and this was my challenge.  Mission accomplished!!


Be sure to stop by Betty Bees Buzz.  Check out today's Brag, Buzz and Be Happy Friday.  Share with us a project you made or brag about something exciting!!

3 comments:

April said...

This is fabulous! You did a great job! A lot of hard work went into this.

GabyCreates.com said...

Well, you did just awesome!!!
Gaby

melody said...

WOW ~ that is rawkin kewl chickie..all the lil details ~ wow!