WELCOME

Thank You for visiting my site!!
If you click on a photo, it wll enlarge it for better viewing.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Wedding Card

Hi Everyone!!..I wanted to share with you the wedding card I made for Joey and Elizabeth.  For those that don't know, my son got married on October 31, 2010 to the sweetest girl, Elizabeth.  Before I show you the card, I would like to share with you a photo of this beautiful couple.



Outside of the card

Here is the inside


Ths card design is from Michael Strong and it's called Silver Lining.

4 comments:

Minta's Creations said...

I'm sorry I thought I was following your blog but I was following your other blog the busy bees anyway I'm now following this blog too. it get confusing there are so many blogs out there. You do awesome work. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments. Thanks for following my blog. I'm sorry but where do you link your projects up?
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Minta's Creations said...

I'm following you now. not sure what happened but I did click follow this morning. who knows with computers.lol...hopefully now it will stay that I'm following.
Minta

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

thatis a great pic of them! love the cobwebs....LOL awesome!'

that card is awesome! love the money inside. very clever!!!

Sandy Ang said...

Such an absolutely stunning card !
Love to see you at my challenge - http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/sandys-challenge-1.html